Prudent Corporate IPO date is fixed, The Prudent Corporate IPO is to open on May 10, 2022 and will close on May 12, 2022. Prudent Corporate IPO to raise ₹538 crores via IPO that comprises fresh issue of ₹[.] crores and offer for sale up to 8,549,340 equity shares of ₹5 each. The retail quota is 35% with QIB 50% and HNI 15%.
Prudent Corporate Advisory Services Ltd is a Leading Diversified Financial Services Group distributing a wide range of financial products and services over 2 decades. The company was started in 2000 and become one of India's fastest-growing financial services groups. They offer financial services and products such as Mutual Funds, Insurance, Equities, Bonds, PMS-AIF, Fixed Income Products, Properties, and Loan Products. They offer their services to Individuals, Corporates, HNIs, and UHNIs matching their investment aspirations and risk appetite. They have a team of 980+ highly skilled professionals & 17400+ well-trained & qualified channel partners. They have a presence across India through our 105 branches in over 20 states with our strong digital presence. You can check Prudent Corporate IPO subscription status and Prudent Corporate IPO allotment status on their respective pages.
Prudent Corporate IPO Important Details:
- One of India's fastest-growing financial services groups.
- One of the largest independent retail wealth management services groups in India.
- In 2021, they distributed over 86000 policies, across life and non-life insurance segments.
- They have 105 branches in over 20 states with our strong digital presence.
- Prudent Corporate has 980+ highly skilled professionals & 17400+ well-trained & qualified channel partners.
- They offer digital wealth management solutions through FundzBazar, PrudentConnect, Policyworld, WiseBasket, Prubazar, and CreditBasket.
- OFS Details: Wagner Ltd, an entity of TA Associates, will sell 82,81,340 equity shares and Shirish Patel, whole-time director, and chief executive officer of Prudent, will sell up to 2,68,000 equity shares.
Prudent Corporate IPO Review
- May Apply
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- Angel One: Neutral
- Religare Broking: Not Rated
- Hem Securities: Apply for Long Term
- Reliance Securities: Not Rated
- Marwadi Financial Services: Avoid
Prudent Corporate IPO Date & Price Band
|Prudent Corporate IPO Open:|| May 10, 2022
|Prudent Corporate IPO Close:||May 12, 2022|
|Prudent Corporate IPO Size:||Approx ₹538 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:|| Approx ₹[.] Crores
|Offer for Sale:||Approx 8,549,340 Equity Shares|
|Face Value:|| ₹5 Per Equity Share
|Prudent Corporate IPO Price Band:||₹595 to ₹630 Per Equity Share|
|Prudent Corporate IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹59 Per Equity Share|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here
|RHP Draft Prospectus:|| Click Here
Prudent Corporate IPO Lot Size
The Prudent Corporate IPO minimum market lot is 23 shares with ₹14,490 application amount. The retail investors can apply up-to 13 lots, 299 shares with ₹188,370 application amount.
|Minimum Lot Size:|| Minimum 23 Shares for 1 lot
|Minimum Amount:|| ₹14,490 for 1 lot
|Maximum Lot Size:|| Maximum 299 Shares for 13 lot
|Maximum Amount:|| ₹188,370 for 13 lot
Prudent Corporate IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The Prudent Corporate IPO date is May 10, 2022 and the IPO close date is May 12, 2022. The IPO allotment date is May 18, 2022 and the IPO may list on May 23, 2022.
|Price Band Announcement:|| May 04, 2022
|Anchor Investors Allotment:|| May 09, 2022
|Prudent Corporate IPO Open Date:|| May 10, 2022
|Prudent Corporate IPO Close Date:|| May 12, 2022
|Basis of Allotment:|| May 18, 2022
|Refunds:|| May 19, 2022
|Credit to Demat Account:|| May 20, 2022
|Prudent Corporate IPO Listing Date:|| May 20, 2022
Prudent Corporate IPO Form
How to apply the Prudent Corporate IPO? You can apply Prudent Corporate IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Prudent Corporate IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Prudent Corporate IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the Prudent Corporate forms - click NSE Forms & BSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Prudent Corporate Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
- Sanjay Shah
Prudent Corporate IPO Valuation - FY2021
Check Campus Activewear IPO valuations detail like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earning P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹10.96 per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||28.73%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹38.13 per Equity Share|
- IIFL Wealth Management Ltd
- ICICI Securities Ltd
- Central Depository Services (India) Limited
- Computer Age Management Services Limited
- HDFC Asset Management Company Limited
- Nippon Life India Asset Management Ltd
- UTI Asset Management Company Ltd
Prudent Corporate IPO Registrar
Prudent Corporate IPO Allotment Status
Prudent Corporate IPO Lead Managers
- ICICI Securities Limited
- Axis Capital Limited
- Equirus Capital Private Limited