Delhivery IPO date is fixed, The Delhivery IPO is to open on May 11 and will close on May 13. Delhivery IPO to raise ₹5,235 crores via IPO that comprises fresh issue of ₹4,000 crores and offer for sale up to ₹1,235 crores of ₹1 each. The retail quota is 10% with QIB 75% and HNI 15%.
Delhivery Limited is one of the largest and fastest-growing fully-integrated logistics services players in India in Fiscal 2021 (According to the RedSeer Report). They have a nationwide network with a presence in every state, servicing over 17000 pin codes. They have 21 automated sort centers, 86 gateways, 71 fulfillment centers, 2235 self-managed centers, over 1100 constellation partner centers, and a team of over 66000 people working 24x7 & 365 days. They have over 21000 active customers in the industries like e-commerce marketplaces, direct-to-consumer e-tailers, and enterprises and SMEs across several verticals such as FMCG, consumer durables, consumer electronics, lifestyle, retail, automotive, and manufacturing. You can check Delhivery IPO subscription status and Delhivery IPO allotment status on their respective pages.
Delhivery IPO Important Details:
- One of the largest fully-integrated logistics services players.
- Increasing loss YOY as per the financial results in DRHP.
- Services include Express Parcel, Partial-Truckload Freight, Truckload Freight, Cross-Border Services, and Supply Chain Services.
- OFS details: Fosun group-owned China Momentum Fund, via its affiliate Deli CMF Pte Ltd, will sell up to ₹200 crores. The OFS comprises up to ₹454 crores by CA Swift Investments, up to ₹365 crores by SVF Doorbell Ltd, and up to ₹165 crores by Times Internet. Kapil Bharati will sell shares worth ₹5 crores, Mohit Tandon will sell shares worth ₹40 crores and Suraj Saharan will sell up to ₹6 crores worth of shares.
- The company valuing at Rs 35,283 crore at the top end of the band.
- FedEx invests $100 mn in Delhivery ahead of IPO. (Livemint)
- Delhivery acquires Spoton to boost B2B capabilities. (Moneycontrol)
Delhivery IPO Review
- May Apply
Brokerage Firm IPO Reviews
- Not Rated
Delhivery IPO Date & Price Band
|Delhivery IPO Open:|| May 11, 2022
|Delhivery IPO Close:||May 13, 2022|
|Delhivery IPO Size:||Approx ₹5,235 Crores|
|Fresh Issue:||Approx ₹4,000 Crores|
|Offer for Sale:||Approx ₹1,235 Crores|
|Face Value:||₹1 Per Equity Share|
|Delhivery IPO Price Band:||₹462 to ₹487 Per Equity Share|
|Delhivery IPO Listing on:||BSE & NSE|
|Discount:||₹30 for Employees|
|DRHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
|RHP Draft Prospectus:||Click Here|
Delhivery IPO Lot Size
The Delhivery IPO minimum market lot is 30 shares with a ₹14,610 application amount. The retail investors can apply up to 13 lots, and 390 shares with ₹189,930 application amount.
|Minimum Lot Size:||Minimum 30 Shares for 1 lot|
|Minimum Amount:||₹14,610 for 1 lot|
|Maximum Lot Size:||Maximum 390 Shares for 13 lot|
|Maximum Amount:||₹189,930 for 13 lot|
Delhivery IPO Allotment & Listing Dates
The Delhivery IPO date is May 11, 2022 and the IPO close date is May 13, 2022. The IPO allotment date is May 19, 2022 and the IPO may list on May 24, 2022.
|Price Band Announcement:||May 04, 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||May 10, 2022|
|Delhivery IPO Open Date:||May 11, 2022|
|Delhivery IPO Close Date:||May 13, 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||May 19, 2022|
|Refunds:||May 20, 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||May 23, 2022|
|Delhivery IPO Listing Date:||May 24, 2022|
Delhivery IPO Form
How to apply the Delhivery IPO? You can apply Delhivery IPO via ASBA available in your bank account. Just go to the online bank login and apply via your bank account by selecting the Delhivery IPO in the Invest section. The other option you can apply Delhivery IPO via IPO forms download via NSE and BSE. Check out the Delhivery forms - click NSE Forms & BSE Forms blank IPO forms download, fill and submit in your bank or with your broker.
Delhivery Company Financial Report
|₹ in Crores|
- The company is a professionally managed company and does not have an identifiable promoter.
Delhivery IPO Valuation - FY2021
Check Campus Activewear IPO valuations detail like Earning Per Share (EPS), Price/Earning P/E Ratio, Return on Net Worth (RoNW), and Net Asset Value (NAV) details.
|Earning Per Share (EPS):||₹(8.05) per Equity Share|
|Price/Earning P/E Ratio:||N/A|
|Return on Net Worth (RoNW):||(14.66)%|
|Net Asset Value (NAV):||₹54.79 per Equity Share|
- Blue Dart Express Ltd
- TCI Express Ltd
- Mahindra Logistics Ltd
Delhivery IPO RegistrarLink Intime India Private Limited
C 101, 247 Park, L.B.S. Marg
Vikhroli (West), Mumbai 400083
Tel: +91 22 4918 6200
Investor grievance E-mail:
Contact Person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
SEBI Registration No.: INR000004058
Delhivery IPO Allotment Status
Delhivery IPO Lead Managers
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
- Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
- BofA Securities India Limited
- Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Company AddressDelhivery Limited
Air Cargo Logistics Centre-II,
Opposite Gate 6 Cargo Terminal,
Indira Gandhi International Airport,
New Delhi 110037 Delhi, India
Contact Person: Sunil Kumar Bansal
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
Tel: +91 124 6225602