The Government of India is selling their 15% stake in Bharat Dynamics via OFS on 8th September. As the Bharat Dynamics OFS started the stock went down 14% in early trade today. The offer for sale will be available for 8th September for non retail investors and 9th September for retail investors. The floor price is fixed at Rs.330 per share against the closing price of 384.45 on 7th September.
Bharat Dynamics OFS Details:
- Open Date: 8th September 2020 (Non Retail)
- Close Date: 9th September 2020 (Retail)
- Retail Portion: 15%
- Floor Price: Rs.330 (14% discount to 384.45)
- Retail Discount: Rs.20
- Base Size: 1,83,28,125 shares
- Green Shoe: 91,64,063 shares
- Total Size: 2,74,92,188 shares
The Bharat Dynamics (BDL) OFS includes 1.83 crore shares in a base price offer and another 91 lakhs shares in case of over subscription (green shoe). The retail investors can bid for the OFS on 9th September, Wednesday.