Today retail investors are very confused because two IPO are coming on same dates like PNB Housing Finance and Varun Beverages. PNB Housing will open on 25 October and close on 27 October while Varun Beverages will open on 26 October and close on 28 October. Both are offering average price bands for minimum share applications and their grey market premiums are very strong. On this points of public issues, people are thinking about the right choice to invest in right IPO:
Market Prediction & Reviews-Analysis:
PNB Housing Finance issue size has Rs 3,000 crore and Varun Beverages issue size is around Rs 1,100-crore then the comparison is showing PNB is large scale Industry and have chances to get allotment while Varun's is small scale but marketers are saying its good invest for short and long terms.
PNB Housing IPO is the second largest IPO after ICICI Prudential Insurance in the current year of 2016. The last 3 to 4 months are very good for IPOs in India, Diwali time people are expect same for the upcoming IPOs for PNB Housing Finance and Varun Beverages. One is a three years old company but has labeled PepsiCo brands and another is a housing loans provider company to large sectors in India.
PNB Housing Finance IPO: Company Strengths Report:
1) It is the fifth largest finance company in India
2) Presence in more than 40 locations with more than 48 distribution network branches
3) Offering doorstep service for its products through DST channel
4) More n more focusing on self-employed customers
5) Have strong teams in management of qualified professionals & industry expertise
6) Large Support from promoters
More Details: PNB Housing Finance IPO Price Band & Dates
Varun Beverages IPO: Company Strengths Report:
1) Selling products under the big brand of PepsiCo
2) Have strong ability to gain sales volumes
3) Operated around 16 production facilities across India
4) Have strong sales and distribution network
5) Getting big support from promoters
More Details: Varun Beverages IPO Price Band & Dates
All details are mentioned above post which will guide you in market prediction & reviews for IPOs reports for PNB Housing Finance & Varun Beverages companies: What is the best for IPO with Premium.
Expectation On Listing Date
- PNB Housing Finance is very good as per the analysis, can expect 10-12% gain on listing
- Varun Beverages is also a good but long-term investors because financials it shows continues growth in their business but can expect 8-10% gain on listing
Note: This is a market prediction, analysis and reviews taken from the current situation is showing in some IPO marketers sites and we are updating in regular basis.