VA Tech Wabag Limited IPO Information:
- Issue Open: Sept 24, 2010
- Issue Close: Sept 27, 2010
- Issue Size: Rs. 125 Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 5 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 1230 - Rs. 1310 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 5 Shares (Rs. 6550 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 75 Shares (Rs. 98250 with 15 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
WABAG is one of the world’s leading companies in the water treatment field. WABAG’s key competences, which are based on over 80 years of plant building experience, lie in the planning, completion and operation of drinking water and wastewater plants for both the municipal and industrial sectors.
WABAG offers sustained solutions for special customer needs through a comprehensive range of services and innovative technologies. Our plants facilitate environmentally compatible wastewater disposal and secure access to clean drinking water for an increasing number of people. This allows us to make an important contribution to environmental protection and enhanced quality of life.
We would like to invite you to immerse yourself in the world of WABAG and thus become acquainted with a modern, internationally active company, which is rich in tradition.
Registered Office : VA Tech Wabag Limited, No.11, Murray’s Gate Road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600 018, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91 44 4223 2411
Fax: +91 44 4223 2424
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Enam Securities Private Limited
2. IDFC-SSKI Private Limited
Registrar of VA Tech Wabag Limited
Karvy Computershare Private Limited