Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Coal India IPO - Coal India Limited Upcoming IPO
- Issue Open: Oct 18, 2010
- Issue Close: Oct 21, 2010
- Issue Size: Rs. Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 225 - Rs. 245 Per Equity Share (Approx)
- Minimum Quantity: 25 Shares (Rs. 6125 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 400 Shares (Rs. 98000 with 1 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Coal India Limited IPO Grading / Rating by CRISIL: IPO Grade 5/5. Means it has Strong Fundamentals.
Coal India Limited IPO Grading / Rating by CARE: IPO Grade 5/5. Means it has Strong Fundamentals.
Coal India Limited (CIL) - a Schedule 'A' 'Navratna' Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, has its Headquarters in Kolkata, West Bengal. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications.
As of March 31, 2010, we operated 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India, including 163 open cast mines, 273 underground mines and 35 mixed mines (includes both open cast and underground mines). We also operated 17 coal beneficiation facilities with an aggregate designed feedstock capacity of 39.40 million tons per annum. We intend to develop an additional 20 coal beneficiation facilities with an aggregate additional proposed feedstock capacity of 111.10 million tons per annum. Besides this, we provided 85 hospitals and 424 dispensaries.
The Indian Institute of Coal Management (IICM) operates under CIL and imparts multi disciplinary management development programs executives.
Coal India's major consumers are the power and steel sectors. Others include cement, fertiliser, brick kilns etc.
Registered Office: Coal Bhawan, 10, Netaji Subhas Road, Kolkata 700 001, West Bengal
Phone: + 91 33 2248 8099
Fax: +91 33 2243 5316
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
2. Deutsche Equities India Private Limited
3. DSP Merrill Lynch Limited
4. Enam Securities Private Limited
5. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
6. Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
Registrar of Coal India Limited IPO
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Mainline IPOs in 2020
- CAMS IPO (21-23 Sept)
- Chemcon IPO (21-23 Sept)
- Angel Broking (22-24 Sept)
- Likhitha Infra (29-01 Oct)
- Mazagon Dock (29-01 Oct)
- UTI AMC IPO (29-01 Oct)
- Gland Pharma (OCt 2020)
- Equitas Small Bank
- Harsha Engineers
- Shriram Properties
- Muthoot Microfin
- Narmada Bio-chem
- Uniparts India
- Lodha Developers
- ReNew Power