Sea TV Network IPO Information:
- Issue Open: Sept 27, 2010
- Issue Close: Sept 30, 2010
- Issue Size: Rs. 50.20 Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 90 - Rs. 100 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 65 Shares (Rs. 6500 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 975 Shares (Rs. 97500 with 15 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE
Sea TV Network IPO Grading / Rating by ICRA: IPO Grade 1/5. Means it has Poor Fundamentals.
Sea TV Network Ltd. is a well known name in the field of Electronic Media in the Heritage city of Agra. An ISO 9001:2000 Public Ltd. Company engaged in providing services of a Multi System Operator (MSO) to various local cable operators of Agra and adjoining areas. Within six years of its incorporation the company has experienced a high rate of growth and currently has the highest coverage of City Area.
Registered Office: 148, Manas Nagar, Shahganj, Agra- 282010
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Chartered Capital and Investment Limited
Registrar of Sea TV Network
Link Intime India Private Ltd