Bajaj Corp Limited IPO Information:
- Issue Open: Issue Open: Aug 02, 2010 - Aug 05, 2010
- Issue Size: 4,500,000 Equity Shares
- Issue Size: Rs. 283.50 - 297.00 Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 5 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 630 - Rs. 660 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 10 Shares (Rs. 6600 Rs with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 150 Shares (Rs. Rs 99000 with 15 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Bajaj Corp Ltd IPO Grading / Rating by CRISIL: IPO Grade 4/5. Means it has Above Average Fundamentals
Bajaj Corp Ltd is one of India’s leading FMCG company with major brands in Hair care category. With brands that have been in the market for eight decades, it is part of one of the oldest business houses of the country.
Bajaj Corp Ltd is part of Shishir Bajaj Group of companies. Under the inspiring leadership of our Chairman, Mr. Kushagra Nayan Bajaj, the company is scaling great heights every year.
The Bajaj Group is known for creating widely respected brands in Hair Oil category and generating loyal base of consumers who are using our brands for years.
We have acquired the reputation for conducting our business with utmost sincerity and gratitude towards our consumers, employees, our business partners & society.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement and make every endeavour to give value for money to our consumers.
Registered Office: 2nd Floor, Bld No. 2, Solitaire Corporate Park, 167, Guru Hargovind Marg, Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400093
Phone: + (91 22) 66919477 / 78
Fax: + (91 22) 66919476
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Registrar of Bajaj Corp Limited IPO
Karvy Computershare Private Limited