Thursday, July 01, 2010
Upcoming IPO: Parabolic Drugs Limited Information
- Issue Open: Jun 14, 2010 - Jun 17, 2010
- Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: 26,666,667 Equity Shares of Rs. 10
- Issue Size: Rs. 200.00 Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 75 - Rs. 85 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Order Quantity: 80 Shares
- Maximum Order Quantity: 1120 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Parabolic Drugs Limited is one of the fast growing API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) and API intermediate manufacturing and marketing company in the SME segment, with increasing international presence and a strong R&D foundation, based at Chandigarh, India. Commissioned in 1998, PDL has two fully functional, state of the art manufacturing units, a WHO-GMP certified Unit based in Derabassi (Punjab) and a USFDA accredited manufacturing plant at Panchkula, (Haryana) respectively.
Over the decade, PDL’s management has created a scalable business model in the API & API Intermediates segment to offer a product basket of Semi Synthetic Penicillin’s (oral & Sterile) and Cephalosporin’s (oral) and Cephalosporin Sterile. The Company commissioned a 6-APA facility at Panchkula, Haryana in FY 2005 which is approved by USFDA for supply of the product to US Markets.
PDL has consistently registered a growth rate of 70% on year on year basis over the last three years, both in its top line and bottom line. The company has managed to maintain its EBIDTA at 15% in last three years during this period.
This phenomenal growth has been driven by a vision of INR 1000 Crores, Global API and CRAMS Company by the year 2011-2012 under the chairmanship of Mr. Pranav Gupta, a young and dynamic first generation entrepreneur. The Company has set forth huge expansion plans including inorganic growth and foray into Custom synthesis & Contract Manufacture.
PDL’s long-term strategy includes expanding product basket to include Cephalosporin (Sterile) to its existing portfolio and become a preferred supplier to large global pharmaceutical players for supplying APIs and API intermediates in the regulated markets of US and Europe. The Company has recently commenced its CRAMS business and is fast expanding its market penetration in the Middle East & European markets, in both API and CRAMS segments.
PDL is moving step by step, in a phased manner to be able to achieve its Vision of being a world class supplier of API and Custom synthesis services of the highest quality.
Parabolic Drugs Limited IPO:
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the issue are:
1. Multi-purpose block III at Derabassi;
2. Sterile Cephalosporin Plant (Derabassi);
3. Establishment of Chachrauli Plant;
4. Custom Synthesis & Manu. Site II at IT Park (Panchkula);
5. Repayment / Prepayment of identified loan facility;
6. General corporate purposes.
Parabolic Drugs Limited Company Promoters:
The Promoters of our Company are:
1. Mr. Pranav Gupta;
2. Mr. Vineet Gupta;
3. PNG Trading Private Limited; and
4. Parabolic Infrastructure Private Limited
Mainline IPOs in 2020
- CAMS IPO (21-23 Sept)
- Chemcon IPO (21-23 Sept)
- Angel Broking (22-24 Sept)
- Likhitha Infra (29-01 Oct)
- Mazagon Dock (29-01 Oct)
- UTI AMC IPO (29-01 Oct)
- Gland Pharma (OCt 2020)
- Equitas Small Bank
- Harsha Engineers
- Shriram Properties
- Muthoot Microfin
- Narmada Bio-chem
- Uniparts India
- Lodha Developers
- ReNew Power