Incorporated in 1987, 20 Microns Limited is India's largest manufacturer of White minerals with an annual output of over 180000 tons from plants spanning four different regions of India.
20 Microns Limited supplies the entire world with innovative products in the fields of Functional Filler and Extenders. The main fields of application for 20 MICRONS's products can be found, for instance, in Paints, Coatings and Printing Ink , Plastics, Paper, Ceramic, Rubber, Adhesives and Sealants. 20 MICRONS also manufactures specialised products for the Cosmetics, Cement and Concrete, Household Products, Detergent, Textile industries.
20 Microns Limited is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Company. Company's operations are divided into five geographical regions West, South, North, East and International. Each regional division has its own production, commercial distribution and technical facilities. 20 Microns Limited available in Chalk, Calcite, Marble and Dolomite. Chalk is formed by shells of NANOFOSSILS. This is fine microcrystalline material. Chalk quarries are located at Gujarat, India. 20ML marketing and other activities are mainly operating through two major segments in Minerals namely VAD (Value Added Products) and C&C (Commodity and Consumers). The segments are mainly to have a focus on the specific market. Both the segments have separate marketing teams to take care of the customer’s requirements.
Objects of the Issue:
1. The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital: To augment the resources for the current ongoing expansion of its manufacturing capacity at various locations and invest in the sub micron particle sizes required by end market;
2. To enable listing the Equity Shares of Company on the Stock Exchanges;
3. General Corporate Purposes.
20 Microns Limited IPO Information:
- Public Issue Open: September 08, 2008 to September 11, 2008
- Public Issue Type: 100% Book Built Issue (Initial Public Offer IPO)
- Public Issue Size: 43,50,632 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/-
- Face Value: Rs. 10/-
- Public Issue Price: Rs 50/- to Rs 55/-
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor: Rs 100,000/-
- Listing: BSE, NSE
- Lead Manager: Keynote Corporate Services Ltd
- Registrar: Intime Spectrum Registry Ltd (Ph: +91-22-25960320 Email: email@example.com)