Shriram City Union Finance Bonds Issue Details (SCUFL NCD Bonds)
Public Issue by Shriram City Union Finance Company Limited, (“Company” or “Issuer”) of Secured Non-Convertible Debentures of face value of 1,000 each, (“NCDs”), aggregating upto 37,500 lakhs with an option to retain over-subscription up to 37,500 lakhs for issuance of additional NCDs aggregating to a total of up to 75,000 lakhs, hereinafter referred to as the “Issue”
- Issue will aggregate Rs. 375 Crore, with an option to retain oversubscription of Rs. 375 Crore i.e. overall aggregating Rs. 750 Crore.
- Issue Start Date: 11th August 2011.
- Issue End Date: 27th August 2011.
- Face Value: Rs.1000/-
- Listing: Shriram City Union Finance NCD Bonds will be list on NSE and BSE
- Minimum Investment: 10 NCDs (10000 Rs)
Product Finance: Financing of two wheelers,appliances and other commercial goods, Personal Loans, Loan Against Gold, Small enterprise finance.
The NCDs proposed to be issued under this Issue have been rated CARE AA by CARE for an amount of upto ` 75,000 Lakhs vide its letter dated July 14, 2011, and CRISIL AA-/Stable by CRISIL for an amount of upto 75,000 Lakhs vide its letter dated July 14, 2011. The rating of the NCDs by CARE indicates high degree of safety regarding timely servicing of financial obligations and carrying very low credit risk. The rating of NCDs by CRISIL indicates high degree of safety regarding timely servicing of
financial obligations.The ratings provided by CRISIL and/or CARE may be suspended, withdrawn or revised at any time by the assigning rating agency and should be evaluated independently of any other rating. These ratings are not a recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities and investors should take their own decisions. Please refer to page 26 this Draft Prospectus for the rationale for the above ratings.
Tenure: 60 Months
Interest Rate for Reserved Cateogary: 12.10% payable p.a
Interest Rate for Un-reserved Cateogary: 11.85% payable p.a
Tenure: 36 Months
Interest Rate for Reserved Cateogary: 11.85% payable p.a
Interest Rate for Un-reserved Cateogary: 11.60% payable p.a
- ICICI Securities Limited
- J.M financial Consultants Pvt Ltd
- A.K capital Services.
CO-LEAD MANAGER TO THE ISSUE:
- Karvy Investor Services Limited
Registrar of Shriram City Union Finance Bonds Issue:
- Integrated Enterprises (India) Limited
123, Angappa Naicken Street, Chennai- 600 001, Tamil Nadu
221, Royapettah High Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004, Tamil Nadu; Tel. No.: + 91 44 4392 5300; Fax: +91 44 4391 5351
Compliance Officer and Contact Person: Mr. C. R. Dash
E-mail: [email protected]
- Interest will be payable annually and there is no cumulative option.Interest will paid on 1st April of each year from year 2012.
- Reserved Catepgary: Individuals applying for less than 5 Lakh combining options 1 and 2.
- Un-reserved cateogary: Individuals applying for more than 5 lakhs combining options 1 and 2.
- Tax benefits: As always interest received is taxable and this is nota tax saving issue.
More Details: Click Here