Future Ventures India IPO Information:
- IPO Open: April 25, 2011
- IPO Close: April 28, 2011
- IPO Size: Rs. 750 Crores
- IPO Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- IPO Price Band: Rs. 10 - Rs. 11 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 600 Shares (Rs. 6600 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (1 Lakh Application): 9000 Shares (Rs. 99000 with 15 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (2 Lakh Application): 18000 Shares (Rs. 198000 with 30 Lot)
- IPO Listing At: BSE, NSE
Future Ventures India IPO Grading / Rating by ICRA : IPO Grade 3/5. Means it has Average Fundamentals.
We are a part of the Future Group. The Future Group is a business group, led by Kishore Biyani, focusing on consumption-led businesses in India and is also one of India‘s leading organized multi-format retailers.
We seek to create, build, acquire, invest in and operate innovative and emerging businesses in growing consumption-led sectors in India, which we define as sectors whose growth and development will be determined primarily by the growing purchasing power of Indian consumers and their changing tastes, lifestyle and spending habits.
Registered Office : Knowlege House Shyam Nagar, Off Jogeshwari Vikhroli Lk Rd, Mumbai - 400060, Maharashtra, India
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Enam Securities Private Limited
2. JM Financial Consultants Private Limited
3. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
Registrar of Future Ventures India IPO
Link Intime India Private Ltd
Future Ventures India IPO Important Links:
Draft Prospectus with SEBI
Future Ventures India IPO Grey Market Premium & Kostak Rates: Click Here
Future Ventures India IPO Listing Date: Click Here