- Issue Open: Dec 08, 2010
- Issue Close: Dec 10, 2010
- Issue Size: Rs. 65 - 73 Crore (Approx)
- Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 56 - Rs. 64 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 100 Shares (Rs. 6400 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (1 Lakh Application): 1500 Shares (Rs. 98000 with 15 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity (2 Lakh Application): 3100 Shares (Rs. 198400 with 31 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Ravikumar Distilleries Ltd IPO Grading / Rating by CARE: IPO Grade 2/5. Means it has below Average Fundamentals.
The company's mother plant is located amidst sixteen acres of lush green landscaped land in Puducherry. Built with an investment of over Rupees One hundred and fifty million, the state-of-the-art plant is built to international standards and is operated by a dedicated and skilled workforce with the highest standards of safety, hygiene and maintenance. The Factory has a capacity to produce 1.43 million cases per annum.
With an amazing capacity to be anywhere and everywhere in the company, The Managing Director Mr.R.V.Ravikumar holds direct charges of key departments like Product Development and Quality Control.
Set up in 1993, Ravikumar Distilleries Ltd is firmly committed to achieving a position of ledership by bringing to the consumer quality products at competitive prices. With a global outlook towards sourcing the best of raw materials and technical know-how, RKDL has entered into tie-ups with CGEVF France for production of Brandy and with JBB (Greater Europe) Plc for the production of Scotch Whisky.
Registered Office : No 1 - C Nandit Apartments, 47 Thirumalai Pillai Rd., T Nagar, Chennai - 600017, Tamil Nadu, India
Email: [email protected]
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Comfort Securities Pvt Ltd
Registrar of Ravikumar Distilleries Ltd
Karvy Computershare Private Limited