- Issue Open: Oct 6, 2010
- Issue Close: Oct 8, 2010
- Issue Size: Over Rs. 1000 Crore
- Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 253 - Rs. 260 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 20 Shares (Rs. 5200 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 380 Shares (Rs. 98800 with 19 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Oberoi Realty IPO Grading / Rating by CRISIL: IPO Grade 4/5. Means it has Above Average Fundamentals.
Oberoi Constructions, the group was established in the early 1980s and since its inception, has evolved into a real estate developer focused on premium developments in Mumbai. Oberoi Constructions, later re-branded as Oberoi Realty, has come a long way. We, our Promoter, Mr. Vikas Oberoi, and Promoter Group have completed 32 projects covering approximately 4.979 million square feet of saleable area spread across the city of Mumbai. With nearly 3 decades of experience at showcasing the best of design layouts and construction quality, Oberoi Realty has become synonymous with aspirational developments.
The Oberoi Realty group currently manages a portfolio spanning across Residential, Office Space, Retail, Hospitality and Social Infrastructure properties in Mumbai, the commercial capital of India. Going forward, the group intends to expand its geographic base through acquisitions of land and development rights.
We aim to build aspirational developments for our customers with distinctive designs or functionalities, quality construction and finishings.
Registered Office: Commerz 3rd Flr International, Business Park Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063, Maharashtra, India
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Enam Securities Private Limited
2. J.P. Morgan India Private Limited
3. Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited
4. Morgan Stanley India Company Pvt Ltd
Registrar of Oberoi Realty Limited
Link Intime India Private Ltd