- Issue Open: Nov 1, 2010
- Issue Size: Over Rs. 45 Crore Around
- Face Value: Rs. 10 / Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs. 120 - Rs. 125 Per Equity Share
- Minimum Quantity: 50 Shares (Rs. 6250 with 1 Lot)
- Maximum Quantity: 800 Shares (Rs. 100000 with 16 Lot)
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Gravita India Limited IPO Grading / Rating by Brickwork: IPO Grade 3/5. Means it has Average Fundamentals.
Gravita India Ltd. is Leading Indian Company having state-of-the-art Lead Processing unit at Jaipur (Rajasthan), INDIA. We carry out smelting of Lead Ore / Lead Concentrate / Lead Battery Scrap to produce primary & secondary Lead Metal, which is further transformed into Pure Lead, Specific Lead Alloy, Lead Oxides (Lead Sub-Oxide, Red Lead, and Litharge) and Lead Products (Lead Sheets, Lead Pipes etc.) with proven technology and processes. Gravita India Limited has successfully passed the ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 & ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System audit performed by the Bureau Veritas Certification (India) Private Limited.
Registered Office: 'Saurabh', Chittora Road, Harsulia Mod, Diggi - Malpura, Tehsil: Phagi, Jaipur 303 904, Rajasthan
Book Running Lead Manager(s)
1. Keynote Corporate Services Ltd
Registrar of Gravita India Limited
Karvy Computershare Private Limited