Incorporated in 1995, Chemcel Biotech Limited is in the business of manufacturing of Agro Chemicals. Company’s main products are in three forms i.e. liquids, granules and dusts. Chemcel Biotech has CIB registrations for 34 products to manufacture pesticides for crops i.e. Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Turmeric, Chillies, Pulses, Vegetable etc.
They have 34 products in their product portfolio which consists of different kind of insecticides. Chemcel Biotech manufacture various formulations comprising of liquids, granules and powder formulations. Company's products are available in various sizes of packaging catering to the needs of small, marginal and large farmers. Compant's product range covers most of the crops and majority of plant infections. They provide end to end plant protection solutions to farmers through their distributors.
They have certificate of registrations for 34 formulations. Company's largest selling formulations are CHEMCEL HEXA; COUNTER; COSY; CELPHATE”. Company has set up production unit at Kanuru, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh for production of a wide range of pesticides. which is very close to rice belts of Krishna & Godavari districts, and commercial belts of Guntur and Khammam.
Company’s main products are in three forms viz., Liquids, granules and dusts. Individual capacities of these products are as under:
- Liquids 1000 KL/per year
- Granules 1000 MT/per year
- Dusts 300 MT/per year
1. The objects of the Issue are to achieve the benefits of listing on the Stock Exchanges & to raise capital: To set up Bio-Diesel manufacturing unit;
2. To meet the additional Working Capital requirement on account of increased operations for the Agrochemical & Bio Fertilizer division;
3. To repay short term loan of Rs 120.00 Lakhs availed from Union Bank of India for meeting the project expenses;
4. To partially repay the working capital loan facility availed from Union Bank of India;
5. To meet the public issue expenses;
6. To achieve the benefits of listing our Company’s shares on Bombay Stock Exchange Limited (BSE).
Chemcel Biotech Limited IPO Information:
- Public Issue Open: September 09, 2008 to September 12, 2008
- Public Issue Type: Fixed price
- Public Issue Size: 1,54,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/-
- Face Value: Rs. 10/-
- Public Issue Price: Rs 16/-
- Maximum Subscription Amount for Retail Investor: Rs 100,000/-
- Listing: BSE
- Lead Manager: AllBank Finance Ltd
- Registrar: Bigshare Services Private Ltd (Ph: +91-22-28473747Email: email@example.com)